Whistler Blackcomb’s Mission Statement is “Experience of a Lifetime”
Love what you do! Because that’s what we’re all about. The Whistler Blackcomb staff is comprised of individuals who thrive in the outdoors, love the mountains, and are passionate about what they do. We look for applicants who share in this passion, whether you are looking for a seasonal job or wanting to build an exciting career, don’t miss the chance to work and play in BC’s winter wonderland. If you sound like our ideal applicant please apply online and show us what you’ve got. #wbworklove
Job Summary: Working and playing with the best team at WB. The primary focus of this position is to assist the Warehouse Lead hand, overseeing the day-to-day operations and material control in a fast paced working environment. You will perform daily order picking, material deliveries and receiving incoming orders. In addition, shipping and tracking outgoing warranty and repair items are an integral part of the position.
• To continually strive to exceed our Guest’s expectations and to create memories for guests and staff as the best mountain experience again and again.
• Ensure compliance with WCB, TDG and WHMIS regulations.
• Operate forklift and yard lift equipment.
• Perform deliveries as required.
• Ensure availability of supplies necessary for on-going operation.
• Ensure security of premises and vehicles.
• Ensure that daily inspections of vehicles and lifting equipment are carried out. Submit repair requests as required.
• Process inventory back-order reports and fill back-orders.
• Ensure rapid flow of materials through management of workspace and storage areas.
• Process receipts, issues and distribute materials ensuring documentation of proof of delivery.
• Coordinate shipments to parts rooms.
• Conduct regular physical stock counts, adjustments and reconciliation of shortages.
• Maintain a clean, safe and secure working environment.
• Demonstrating our Core Values; Serve Others, Do Right, Drive Value, Do Good, Be Safe, Have Fun.
• Warehouse experience for minimum of 2 years
• Valid BC Drivers License – with Clean Abstract
• Must meet minimum age requirement to drive rental vehicles (21)
• Material distribution or Inventory management computer experience
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Explore Employment Opportunities with Whistler Blackcomb! (www.vailresortscareers.com/whistlerblackcomb).
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 186468